We have very few rules; those which we do have are practical common sense:
- Children should not be given sweets, or money other than that which is for specific school purpose. Money should be in a named purse or a named sealed envelope.
- Fruit is provided daily but children may be given an item of fruit or a drink for playtimes.
- Children may bring water into the classroom in a Trumps Green School Water Bottle (available from the school office).
- All clothing should be named.
- Jewellery is not permitted for reasons of safety and security.
- Children should be provided with a named reading folder, P.E. bag and water bottle (available at the school office).
- Parents calling into the school during school time must report to the office first.