Skip to content ↓


We do not share information about students with any third party without consent unless the law
and our policies allow us to do so.

Select one of the following*

Please read the following consent form. Once you have ticked the box above, please return the form to the School Office.

Where it is legally required, or necessary (and it complies with GDPR) we may share personal information about students with:
- Our local authority – to meet our legal obligations to share certain information with it, such as safeguarding concerns and exclusions
- The Department for Education
- The student’s family and representatives
- Educators and examining bodies
- Our regulator e.g. Ofsted
- Suppliers and service providers – to enable them to provide the service we have contracted them for e.g. for school lunches are ordered in line with specific medical conditions
- Central and local government
- Our auditors
- Health authorities
- Security organisations
- Health and social welfare organisations
- Professional advisers and consultants
- Charities and voluntary organisations
- Police forces, courts, tribunals
- Professional bodies

National Pupil Database (NPD)

We are required to provide information about students to the Department for Education as part of statutory data collections such as the school census.
Some of this information is then stored in the National Pupil Database (NPD), which is owned and managed by the Department and provides evidence on school
performance to inform research.
The database is held electronically so it can easily be turned into statistics. The information is securely collected from a range of sources including schools, local authorities and exam boards.

The Department for Education may share information from the NPD with other organisations which promote children’s education or wellbeing in England. Such organisations must agree to strict terms
and conditions about how they will use the data.

For more information, see the Department’s webpage on how it collects and shares research data. You can also contact the Department for Education with any further questions about the NPD.

Transferring data internationally
Where we transfer personal data to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area, for example where a family moves abroad, we will do so in accordance with the law.